Discussion 1- Can You Love Someone Too Much?
In 1985, Stevie Wonder wrote a song called "I Love You Too Much". So here's the question. Can you Love someone Too Much? Can you be so tied into the wants and needs of another, that you lose sight of your own?
Weíre not talking about a Motherís Love for her Child. That Love is boundless and limitless as ordained by the Creator. Iím talking about the love one has for their Spouse. Their Partner. Their Significant Other. Their Mate. Their Lover. Is it possible that you give so much to someone else that you stop loving yourself? That other person becomes your Alpha and Omega. Your reason for rising in the morning. The person you believe IS YOUR LIFE.
Answer the following questions to see if you can love someone too much.
1. Would you lie to the FBI to keep your significant other from going to prison?
2. Would you steal?
3. Are you always sexually available?
4. Would you cut all contact with your family if thatís what your significant other wanted?
5. Would you go without your diabetes medicine so that your significant other could buy cigarettes?
6. Have you forgiven instances of verbal or physical abuse?
7. Would you withdraw all of your savings to buy your significant other a car?
8. Have you forgiven instances of infidelity?
9. How much time do you devote each day to doing things just for you?
10. If your significant other died, would you life also be over?
Email your comments to producer@SoulVisionTV.com.
Return to Home Page